2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th March 2016, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Opiniones Executive MBA EAE

EAE is the second most rumored school of Spain as indicated by Merco Ranking 2014 and one of the main 30 business colleges on the planet as per America Economia Ranking 2014. Its Executive MBA with workplaces in Barcelona and Madrid is to enhance and grow both information and entrepreneurial abilities as chiefs of their understudies, who involve positions in legitimate associations and organizations

All members of the Executive MBA from EAE have entry to an individual mentor who is in charge of controlling the understudies, not just in the expert field, additionally on the staff while it keeps going the Masters.

Audits MBA EAE

Joan Forés: The MBA has given me an elevated perspective of everything that is occurring in the organization, and I think numerous open doors open up. In synopsis, the experience was great.

Juan Diloné: Thanks to MBA EAE I did in Madrid, could resuscitate my vocation and look for some kind of employment. He was working in the field of logistics in a vehicle organization, and now I'm going to begin working in the range of insurance. I can say that because of EAE I could restore my vocation.

Natalia Paramanova: Extend the MBA of EAE has been hard, however generally a superb affair that I wish I could rehash sometime in the not so distant future. The training got from EAE on account of the broad scholastic material and the fabulous personnel has truly helped me in both my expert and self-awareness. Moreover, bolster staff School significantly encourages the improvement of the course.

The MBA EAE is more than an expert, it is an ordeal.

Xavier Gassó Lorido: EAE learn at the Master Full Time MBA has been a win. For the nature of its substance, by nearness and inviting personnel, yet particularly for the viable uses of this course. Without a doubt, past that there is a genuine requirement for information and dependably continue reusing is like never before get new key aptitudes to add to our callings, the proposed SEA is profoundly recommendable.

Isabel Ruiz De Assin Pavon: I finished the MBA full time in EAE Madrid amid 2012/2013. It is an exhaustive system covering all important branches in the realm of business; from the specialized qualities to individuals administration; all from a review. It has been an incredible help in my expert and self-awareness.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in