2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2015, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Openings in SECL

Hello sir I heard that South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has published a notification for the recruitment of Mining Sirdar T&S Grade C so Is it right?? Please give me details about this………
Similar Threads
Thread
SECL CMD Office
SECL Pay Slip
Cil secl
SECL Singrauli
?????? ??????? SECL group
SECL DEO Result
SECL Industries Ltd
SECL History
SECL manpower
Secl ukc
SECL New Job
SECL Mines map
Secl hq
SECL Management
Sbi secl
Cg secl
SECL map
Head of SECL
Recruitment of SECL
SECL limited
3rd August 2015, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Openings in SECL

Yes, South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) has published a notification for the recruitment of 344 Mining Sirdar T&S Grade C, but its last date has gone, here I am giving you details about this……..

Age Limit:
Candidate’s age must have completed 18 years & not more than 35 years for SC & ST and 33 years for OBC candidates as on 20-06-2015.

Educational qualification:
Applicants must possess Matriculation or equivalent exam from any recognized Board of exam, Sirdar’s competency Certificate issued from DGMS Dhanbad or Diploma in Mining Engineering, first Aid certificate and Gas Testing certificate.

Selection Process:
Candidates selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.

Important Dates:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications was: 25-05-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications was: 15-06-2015 (Midnight).
Last Date for Hard copy of Application or Printout of Application was: 20-06-2015 by 05:00 PM.

Here I am giving you process to get current openings page of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL)….

Firstly go to the official website of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) which looks like this image:

Now bottom of the home page you will see career option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image;

Now on this page you will get latest recruitments……..

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in