2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st August 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Opening in IOCL for HR

I have completed MBA Degree recently with HR Specialization. Now I am searching for Govt. Job. So my friend informed me to apply for job in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL). So please tell me is there any current recruitment openings in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) for MBA HR Fresher
Similar Threads
Thread
IOCL MBA Internship
Iocl scholarship for MBA
Internship At IOCL
Allahabad IOCL
Iocl bso
Iocl cse
Cpio iocl
E Www.Iocl.Com
Turnover of IOCL In
IOCL Mathura
Cvo iocl
Ed iocl
Iocl bcw
IOCL Ltd
IOCL New Projects
IOCL Xtrapower
Iocl mkt div
Job in IOCL?
MBA iocl
Director Hr IOCL
31st August 2017, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Opening in IOCL for HR

I want to inform you that the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) will release recruitment for various posts shortly.

So you should connect with us on website where you are visiting now to get information about upcoming recruitments in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL).

You also can get information about latest recruitments on website of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL).

You should follow these instructions:

Firstly go on Homepage of Official Website of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL).

The CAREER section is located in right bottom side on Homepage.

Click on LATEST JOB OPENINGS link that is situated in this section. Now you will reach on this new page:

On this page, IOCL will release recruitment notification for several posts. You will get recruitment notification and link to apply online for job also on this page.

Helpline
1800 2333 555

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in