2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2015, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online SBHYD

As per your question here are the following Online services provided by the State bank of Hyderabad

Personal banking
corporate banking

Other services:

debit card loyalty
online shopping
ASBA facility
Secured Card Transaction
Railway Booking
for more details about the online services you may go to the official website of State bank of Hyderabad
where on the bottom you may see there online services
for your guidance here I am giving you a snapshot of that page
Online services of state bank of Hyderabad

For any query you may contact to the state bank of Hyderabad. helpline number 1800 425 4055/ 1800 425 1825
8th December 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Hii Guys , I want to Open New Account in State Bank of India , For my help ,Will you plz give me Online Account Opening Process ?
8th December 2015, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

Friend for your help ,Here I am providing Some Steps by follow this you can open new Account :

Step 1: Fill the Customer Information Section

This section will have to be filled for each person wishing to open the account.

You must fill Part A first.
Once you fill Part A and save the form, a Temporary Customer Reference Number (TCRN) will be generated which may please be noted.

You will need it later to edit the form, if you desire, and to link the customer in the Account Opening Form.

Subsequent parts in this step can be filled only after you have successfully filled Part A.

Step 2: Fill the Account Information Section

Part A: Type of Account and Services Required.

Part B: Nomination Form (optional but recommended).

This section will have to be filled for each account that you wish to open.

You must fill Part A first.

Once you fill Part A and save the form, a Temporary Account Reference Number (TARN) will be generated which may please be noted.

You will need it later to edit or print the form.

Subsequent parts in this step can be filled only after you have successfully filled Part A.

After successful filling up of data in the account opening form, an SMS notification will be sent to 1st applicant's mobile number along with the TARN.

Step 3: Read the Savings Bank Rules

By applying to the Bank for opening the account, you would be confirming that you have read the rules and that you agree to abide by these.

A print of the same can also be taken by you after generation of TARN.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in