2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th October 2012, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Registration ESIC Smart Card

As you are looking for the Online Registration of the ESIC Smart Card but now dates are closed so the link of the online registration of the ESIC Smart Card has been removed form the official site of the Employees' state Insurance Corporation of India so here I am not able to give you its link. When next time it will be provide this then I will give you its link.
22nd February 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

t
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayjangir.t View Post
What is the procedure of doing Online Registration for the ESIC Smart Card??? In which website all information is available about this??
tetetntte te ete etetetet eteyyy etetetet
28th October 2015, 09:49 PM
BISWANATH BAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayjangir.t View Post
what is the procedure of doing online registration for the esic smart card??? In which website all information is available about this??
identity card insurance number 41-22771-102
24th September 2019, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info related to ESIC Smart Card Online Registration , so will you plz let me know about the same here , as my one of the friend asking me for it ??
24th September 2019, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.

An ESI card is a health card given to the beneficiaries enrolled under the Employees State Insurance (ESI) scheme. The scheme was rolled out by the Ministry of Labour and Employment to protect the interest of workers against medical calamities.

As you want here I am telling Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) ensures healthcare, claims and pensions for the employees of the state government. ESIC smart card enables an employee to get free healthcare at ESI hospitals located at major towns and cities of a particular state.

Here I am sharing a link by which you can go at ESIC Smart Card Online Registration page

ESIC Smart Card Online Registration page
esic.in/employeeportal/login.aspx

When you visit on above mention link a page will be open which look like this image

ESIC Profile:

Type

Central-Owned

Industry Insurance

Founded 24 February 1952

Headquarters New Delhi, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in