2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2014, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online application procedure of National Defence Academy II

As you want to get the details of online application procedure of National Defence Academy II so here it is for you:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of online web portal of Union Public Service Commission which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will have to do the registration for Part I and then Part II

Part I Application Form:

Contact Details:
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC,
Man Singh Road Area,
New Delhi,
Delhi 110069
India

Map Location:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=`+Public+Service+Commision,+UPSC,+Man+Singh +Road+Area,+New+Delhi,+Delhi&hl=en&ll=28.608656,77 .227728&spn=0.009513,0.013046&sll=23.814107,86.441 138&sspn=0.009914,0.013046&oq=`+Pu&t=m&z=16&iwloc= A[/MAP]
3rd December 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to apply for the NDA Examination please tell me the procedure to apply online for the NDA Examination ?
3rd December 2015, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the NDA Examination let me tell you that As per my knowledge this year NDA Examination was in the month of sepetmber that is passed away so the Form is not available now . you may get the Application form of the NDA 2016 Examination. Here I am giving you some useful information about the NDA Examination that is as follow :

Eligibility Criteria :

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination 2015

Candidates if you interested to fill the application form for upcoming NDA exams then you should full fill the eligibility criteria given below.

1. The Nationality of Applicants should be the citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan / Nepal / Tibetan Refugee / or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and east African Countries of Kenya, Uganda.

2. Age Limitation for candidates: You should not be born before January 1996 and not after July 1998 (Tentative). You age verification will be considered from the mark sheet of intermediate and high school.

3. Only Unmarried candidates are eligible for this examination and candidates be ensure that you cannot marry before the final training completion.

Educational Qualification

1. Education required for those who want to go for Indian Army wing is 10 + 2 / Intermediate or any equivalent qualification provided by the state government.

2. Candidates who want to apply for Air Force (Naval Academy) must have completed class 12th with Physics and Mathematics Subjects and applicants who are perusing 12th standard are also eligible with some conditions mentioned in notification 2015.

Physical Standard

Candidates should be physically fit in all aspects and must not be resigned or withdrawn from any armed force training in past.

Selection Process

Selectiuon will be based on the written examination followed by personal interview.

The Application form you may get from the official site of the UPSC when it is available

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in