2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th June 2015, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Application for Karnataka PGCET

As you want I am here telling you process to apply online for Karnataka PGCET exam.

Visit at Karnataka Examinations Authority website.

Looks like :

at right side you get PGET 2015 link click on it .

next page looks like :

here click on Online Application for Dental Candidate link .

at next page click on new user registration click here link .

Next page looks like :

from hrere start filling application form for apply for the PGCET exam .
30th December 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, how can I fill the online application form of Karnataka PGCET? Please provide me Process of online application for Karnataka PGCET?
30th December 2015, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator

Currently in Karnataka PGCET no any online forms are available. So here I’m providing you process for the online application form for the Karnataka PGCET:

Before applying for any course you need to keep insure that fulfils all the eligibility norms.

You need to have to enter the application details online by the website of Karnataka UGCET

If a you likes to apply for more than one course ( Eg. for both MBA and MCA ) then you required to apply accordingly as per the instructions.

First the candidate has to enter the required details in the application online then download the Challan and pay the required fee in any of the branches given in the Karnataka PGCET. Then come back with the Challan with stamp and seal on the Challan from the payee bank for having paid the requisite fee. Enter the journal number and complete the application details.

Before you start entering the PGET application online make sure that you are having all the copies of the documents / marks cards / Colour photograph scanned in JPG format.

Application fees:
650/- for General Merit and OBC ( 500/- for SC / ST Category – 1 ) for each course.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in