2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th July 2015, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Application Form of Nirma University

Nirma University located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat provides admission to following B.TECH courses .

Courses with their intake capacity

Chemical Engineering 60
Civil Engineering 120
Electronics & Communication Engineering 120
Information Technology 60
Instrumentation & Control Engineering 60
Mechanical Engineering 120
Computer Engineering 120
Electrical Engineering 120
Total 780

As the last date to apply is over , please try next year.
Important Dates

Online Application form Submission Start date was 4th May, 2015.

The last date of online application form submission was 22th June, 2015, 5.00 PM.

Eligibility Criteria:

For 50% Seats

50% Seats filled by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Government of Gujarat.

For 35% All India Category Seats

35% seats filled by Institute of Technology, Nirma University .

Applicants must have appeared JEE (Main)-2015.

Applicants must have passed 12th Science Exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

For 15% NRI Category Seats

15% seats filled by Institute of Technology, Nirma University with following eligibility criteria.

For NRI Students

Applicants must have passed the qualifying examination from abroad and exempted from appearing in JEE (Main).

Applicants have to produce equivalence certificate of qualifying examination from AIU, New Delhi.

Contact Details :
Nirma University
Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandlodia, Gota, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382481
02717 241 900
2nd December 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know the process through which I can access the online application for the MBA program offered at Nirma University?
2nd December 2015, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Please follow the below process to get the online application for the MBA program offered at NIRMA University

Please visit the official site of NIRMA University which looks like the image attached.

On the top right of the page you have a section for admission please select it.

A list of options with regards to courses offered will be displayed, please click on the Post Graduate Programmes.

Please scroll down the page and at the centre of the page you will find the link for MBA program, please click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the image attached.

On the right of the page you will find the link for Admission Detail please click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the image attached and has the link for Apply online.

Once you click on it it will guide you through the process for application to the MBA Program.

Address:

Nirma University
Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382481
25th February 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello Buddy , I want to join B. tech Course From Nirma University , For It Will you please tell me From Where I can Get Online Application Form for this Course ?
25th February 2016, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Friend , Here I ma telling you that For B. tech Course Online Application Registration has Been Closed , So you can not Get Online Application form :

Nirma University Applications are Invited from Eligible Candidates for Nirma University Admissions.

B. Tech Courses Offered

Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Information Technology
Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

B. Tech Eligibility Criteria :

Candidate must have Passed class XII or Equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with the minimum percentage aggregate as per norms by ACPC and Government of Gujarat.

Must have appeared in JEE Main and Qualified it with a valid score and all India rank

B. Tech Selection Process :

Candidates shall be selected for admission on the basis of JEE Main Score and AIR.
Timely Guidelines will be issued by ACPC, Stated as Admission Committee for Professional Courses, L.D. College of Engineering, Ahmadabad. As 50 % of seats will be filled according to their guidelines

Contact No :
02717 241 900

Address :
Nirma University
Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandlodia, Gota
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382481

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in