2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2015, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online APEPDCL Bill Payment

Here I am giving you process for pay Online bill of Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company (APEPDCL), please follow……

Firstly go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company (APEPDCL) which look like this image;

Now on this page you will see “Pay Bill Online” option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

Now put your ID and password and click on login option after that you will be able to pay bill……

On this page you will get other option Pay without Login click on that option again a new page will open which look like this image;

Now on this page enter your service no and click on submit option
28th November 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to know that how can we pay the bill online of APEPDCL? Please tell me the procedure.
28th November 2015, 11:04 AM
Super Moderator

Hello, here I am providing you the procedure by which you may pay your bill online of the APEPDCL as under:

Go to the official website of the APEPDCL
Click on the customer services, you will see bill head in this you need to click on online payment of bill
Here you will redirected to new page

Enter your user name and password and if you are a new user then click on sign up to create new account
Pay the bill by debit credit card and take the print of challan

Contact details:
Corporate Office
P&T Colony,
Seethammadhara,
Visakhapatnam.
Tel: 0891-2582392 (Control Room)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in