2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st December 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: Online Admission in University of Calcutta

Hello sir I want to do MA from University of Calcutta so here can you please tell me that what are the documents required for Online Admission in University of Calcutta ?
1st December 2015, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Admission in University of Calcutta

Hey as The University of Calcutta is a public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India established on 24 January 1857

Eligibility :

Originally only those students shall be eligible for admission who have passed three years degree course(10+2+3) with Honours of Calcutta University Just previous Year Honours Candidates (i.e., who passed last year) may also apply.

Honours graduates from other recognised Universities are eligible to apply.

Each candidate should apply in a single application form from
his/her subject or subjects in order of preference

Separate application forms should be submitted for the following subjects :

Economics

South & South East Asian Studies

Museology

Linguistics

CILL

Archaeology

Education

Pali

Documents required at the time of Online Admission in University of Calcutta

Marksheets in original (Part I, Part II & PartIII) should be shown during the submission of forms.

Self Attested copies of marksheets (Part I, Part II & Part III) and other testimonials should be attached with the application form.

SC/ST candidates should write “SC/ST candidate” on the top of the application form and they must attach self attested Xerox copy of SC/ST certificate from the office of the S.D.O.

Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates must mention the words “PWD” on the top of the application form and must attach a certificate from the Competent Authority.

OBC candidate should write OBC on the top and should zattach xerox of OBC certificate

Address:

Senate House, 87/1, College Street,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700073

Phone: 033 2241 0071

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in