2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th December 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: Online Admission in Punjab Technical University

Hello sir, I am currently studying in class 12th and I want to know about the online admission in Punjab technical University. Please give me some information about it.
19th December 2015, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Admission in Punjab Technical University

I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University is a type of state university. It was established on 16th January, 1997.
IKGPTU conducts online counselling for admission to the affiliated colleges according to candidate’s Rank/Merit. A candidate requires an internet enabled device (i.e. Laptop / Desktop / Tablet) and can participate in online counselling from their home or from internet cafe. Every work, from counselling fee deposition to allotment of seats, is done online through a module.
Currently, no new admission portal is opened for counselling. You have to wait till the university releases notification for admission.

Procedure to participate in online counselling:
Firstly, go to the page, which looks like

Then under the student section, choose the course and then register yourself.
After registering yourself, you need to pay a Onetime online counselling fees. For details you can refer to this file

Then after payment of fees, you will be registered for online counseling.
Then, fill the online registration form.
After that, fill the choices carefully.

After the choice filling period is over, all filled choices of all registered applicants will be considered for allocation of seats on the basis of Merit , Category of the candidate and Seat Allotment Rules specified by participating Universities.

Contact Information:
94780-98139 (for Regular Examination related query only)
94658-84817 (for DEP Examination related query only)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in