2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: Online Admission In Chaudhary Charan Singh University

Hello sir, I want admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University. Should I apply for admission in online? Please provide me online admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
16th July 2018, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online Admission In Chaudhary Charan Singh University

The Chaudhary Charan Singh University is provides online admission portal for interested candidates. Candidates need to submit their application in online mode after registration in Chaudhary Charan Singh University.

The Chaudhary Charan Singh University is released CCS University Admission form for UG/ PG Regular courses. Contenders those who want to take admission in CCSU Meerut can apply through online mode.

Admission to each course, except that for Certificate and Diploma courses in Russian, German, French and Jyotish, shall be based on the merit to be determined by the entrance examination in the manner after provided, subject to fulfilment of minimum eligibility conditions, provisions regarding weightages to different categories of candidates and reservation of seats.

Courses Offered by CCS University:

B.Tech
M.C.A
B.B.A. (H.A.)
M.B.A.(H.A.)

Select desire application form for admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University:

Faculty:

Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Commerce & Management
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Faculty of Law

Address:

Chaudhary Charan Singh University,
Meerut 250001