2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2015, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ongc vendor registration form

Don’t worry as you are filling first time of Ongc vendor registration form,, so for it I have one pdf which having instruction to fill form , here I am sharing that from pdf

1. The Registration Form shall be submitted in prescribed format without any alterations/ modifications.

2. It shall be submitted on the Printed Letter Head of the Applicant Company.

3. Ideally and preferably it shall be submitted from the Head Office of the Applicant Company. However, if it is submitted from any other office or any other Group Company, it shall be supported with a certificate/Authority Letter from the Applicant Company that the office/company submitting the Request is authorized to do so.

4. Before submitting the Request, it shall be ensured that all columns have been duly filled in and it shall be signed by authorized person indicating Date and Place of submission. It may please be noted that Request shall be submitted in original, alongwith attachments through Post/Courier. Scanned copies/Faxed copies or E-Mail attachments are not taken cognizance of.

5. Name of the Company, Nationality, Date and Place of Incorporation shall be same as indicated in Certificate of Incorporation or an equivalent Certificate. It shall be supported with a Notarized copy (original) of Certificate of Incorporation or an equivalent Certificate. In case there is any change in Name of the Company subsequent to Incorporation, then the same shall be specified and supported with a Notarized copy (original) of Certificate of Change of Name.

6. Request for registration from Indian parties, directly or through their foreign setups/ branches or company (ies) directly or indirectly held/ controlled/ owned by any Indian entity/ National(s) would not be considered.

Direction for fill Ongc vendor registration form

27th August 2020, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Rohit. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the steps to reach for the vendor registration form of ONCG Can you give me some details about it?
8th November 2023, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to enlistment in our company M/s. Infinity Networks Pvt. Ltd. with ONGC.
kindly suggest how can I.

Regards
Rajeev Sharma
mob 99582156626

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in