2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd November 2015, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ONGC Recruitment Exam Admit Card

As your friend wants to download admit card of MBA Basin, Kolkata Vide Advt.No.MBA/HR/R&P/Rectt/2/2015 recruitment of ONGC, so here I want to inform you that it’s admit card has been released and applicants can download it on the website of ONGC.

Here I am providing following process to download admit card for MBA Basin, Kolkata Vide Advt.No.MBA/HR/R&P/Rectt/2/2015.

Go on homepage of official website of ONGC.

There is a link for Career situated in top right side.

When you will click on that link, you will get a list. In that list, you have to select Notices Link.

Now you will reach on a new page that looks like following image:

You will get link for admit card for MBA Basin, Kolkata Vide Advt.No.MBA/HR/R&P/Rectt/ 2/2015.

You have to click on that link and you will be on following page:

On this page, you have to fill Registration Number and Date of Birth and download admit card.

Here I am giving some information about current recruitments in ONGC for your reference.

If you want to get any information about these current recruitments, you must contact us on website where you are visiting now. We will provide best information according to your query.

Current Recruitment in ONGC
Recruitment for Rajasthan Forward Base, Jodhpur, Frontier Basin
16 October 2015
Recruitment for Regular Posts for Western Sector (Gujarat)
16 October 2015
ONGC, Mehsana Asset requires Medics on Contract basis
09 October 2015
Walk-In-Interviews for Field Medicos, IPSHEM, Goa
07 October 2015
Walk in Interview of GDMO & NURSE on contractual basis at Vadodara
06 October 2015
Call for Application for the Position of Domain Expert for Biotechnology Projects of ONGC Energy Centre
01 October 2015
Recruitment for ONGC - Chennai / ONGC – Karaikal / ONGC – Rajahmundry & Kakinada
29 September 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in