2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2015, 03:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ONGC Apprenticeship

As on 26-7-2015, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is not published any notification for Apprenticeship training, here I giving you process to get latest notification page of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation……

Firstly go to the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation which looks like this image;

Now top of the home page you will see Career option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

After that click on Notice option a new page will open which look like this image:

Whenever any notice will publish for Apprenticeship training it will come on this page…….

Address:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Mall Rd
Krishna Nagar
Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248003

Map;

[MAP]Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Uttarakhand [/MAP]
25th February 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to get the Apprenticeship result of the ONGC will you please provide me the procedure to get the result of the ONGC Apprenticeship ?
25th February 2016, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is a multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. As per my knowledge the Apprenticeship training result of the ONGC is not available at present ‘’here I am giving you the procedure to get the result of the Apprenticeship training when it is available

go to the official site of the ONGC
the page may look as follow:

there you may see the link of the career at the right corner of the page now select the result from the Sub menu . it may redirect you to the page from there you may get the result of the ONGC Apprenticeship training when it is available

ONGC result

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in