2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Ole Miss professional MBA

Hello sir, I am Marcus Nick. I am form Oxford. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the Ole Miss professional MBA program. Give me details about its course and required application documents.
Similar Threads
Thread
Miss Aimee B S
Ole Miss TOEFL
Ole Miss
Ole Miss MBA Cost
Ole Miss MBA Tuition
Ole miss university ranking
MBA Ole Miss Online
Ksu mba/miss
Miss amy mba
OLE Miss University GPA Requirements
MBA Ole Miss
OLE Miss MBA Requirements
Ole miss MBA student killed
Lil miss MBA
Professional MBA Facility Management MBA Fees Lovely Professional University
University Police Ole Miss
Miss Koh exam papers
Humanities Courses Ole Miss
Professional CV format for MBA Student professional Versus Executive MBA
26th February 2016, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ole Miss professional MBA

University of Mississippi also known as Ole Miss is a type of public, coeducational research university.
It was formed in the year 1848.
It is located in Oxford, Mississippi, United States.
It is affiliated by ORAU, APLU, SURA.

As you have asked about the professional MBA program offered by University of Mississippi, I am giving you some information regarding it
The PMBA is a flexible program that can be completed in as little as two years or extended to accommodate any work schedule.

Tuition is $595 per hour or $1785 per 3-hour course. In addition, students will assessed a $75 per credit hour technology fee for each online course.

Hours:
36 (6 credits over 6 semesters)

Delivery:
The PMBA employs a fully supported online learning system integrated with features such as video conferencing, interactive discussions, and similar collaborative technologies necessary for effective online instruction.

Required Application Documents

Transcripts: Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree in any field from a regionally accredited institution. Please send your transcripts directly to the Graduate School. You must have a GPA in excess of 3.0 on the most recent 60 semester hours of course work.

GMAT/GRE: Submit an official GMAT or GRE score that is no more than 5 years old. The University of Mississippi Institution Code for both the GMAT and GRE tests is 1840. Candidates must have a competitive score of a 550+ GMAT or equivalent GRE score.

TOEFL: Submit an official TOEFL score (international student with foreign degree only).

Two Letters of Recommendation

Resumé:Submit a current resumé via the online application. We do not have a format preference.

Statement of Purpose: Submit a statement of purpose with your name included via the online application.
Work Experience: A minimum of two years of post-bachelor’s degree professional work experience is required for the Professional MBA.

Prerequisite Coursework

Ashley Jones; Director of MBA Programs
320 Holman Hall
The University of Mississippi
P.O. Box 1848
University, MS 38677

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in