2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Oir iitm

I am looking for the contact address of the Office of International Relations of Indian Institute of Technology Madras so will you please provide me the contact address of the Office of International Relations of Indian Institute of Technology Madras? also give me the list of courses and the departments available at here with the contact details of all the departments?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitm ece
Oe iitm
Iitm tts
Clt iitm
IITM Dom
Map of IITM
Phd iitm
Cfi iitm
Iitm ms ee
IITM M.Sc
Hsr iitm
MSC in IITM
IITM Hyd
Iitm ee
Iitm oed
Iitm ce
IITM EE Stores IITM EE
Ccd iitm
Iitm cc
IITM Zip
12th May 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: Oir iitm

Hello sir, is there any one can provide me here events schedule for office of International Relations in Indian Institute of Technology Madras?
12th May 2018, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Oir iitm

The Indian Institute of Technology Madras has a office for International Relations. This OIR is elevating the Institutes global engagement to world-class standards, leveraging its highly-regarded alumni as catalysts in the process.

Its main mission is to develop strong and sustainable international partnerships with research laboratories, academic institutions, industry, and entrepreneurs in order to meet the aspirations of its faculty & student communities.

Departments:
Aerospace Engineering
Physics

At this time there is no any new event schedule is announced by Indian Institute of Technology Madras.

Keep update with International Relations in Indian Institute of Technology Madras:

News is displayed in news section:
As on May 2018:

Memorandum of Agreement of Internship Program between Nagaoka University of technology, Japan And Plasma Giken Co., Ltd., Japan And Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India

Heritage Network Workshop 6th & 7th February 2018

Deakin University and IIT Madras establish a Bilateral Center of Excellence 15th March 2018

Umea University, Sweden Umea University, Sweden 29th February 2016

Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia 15th February 2016

Contact to:

International & Alumni Relations
2nd Floor, IC & Sr Building
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai - 600 036, India
Telephone Number0091 - 44-2257 8070 / 4158
Mobile Number+91 9444008390

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in