2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th May 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Ocb mba

Hello sir, I am Kumar Sangakkara. I am from Colombo. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the 12 month Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by Oxford College of Business (OCB), Sri Lanka. Can you help me?
16th May 2016, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ocb mba

As you have asked about the 12 month Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by Oxford College of Business (OCB), Sri Lanka, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

OCB in conjunction with Australian Institute of Business (AIB) offers 12 months MBA program.
The one-year program is particularly suited for individuals with specific career goals who wish to renter the workforce quickly

Duration
12 Month

Modules
11 MODULES + FINAL PROJECT

Class Times
SATURDAY – 2.30PM TO 6.30PM
SUNDAY – 8.30 AM TO 12.00NOON

The 12 Month MBA is offered as one subject per month.
This means that students need to focus on just one subject at a time, in addition to their usual personal and professional obligations.
The 12 Month MBA is ideal for the candidate who has significant work experience.

Eligibility Criteria

Applicant should have a good first degree in business or a related scientific discipline with a minimum of 3 years of managerial work experience would be the ideal candidate.
Applicants with over 5 years of work experience at senior level of management can also be considered. i.e General Manager or higher
To apply, submit the fully completed application form, a copy of your CV Including your academic and work experience history along with your certified copies of your educational certificates.

Oxford College of Business
#100, Thurstan Road, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka
Tel : +94 114 718 711/12
Fax : +94 11 2 556 116

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in