2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Objectives of CRPF

What are the objectives of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), give me complete information about it? Also tell me its mission and the role? Which program is launched by the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), give me information about this program?
Similar Threads
Thread
Anna University Objectives
NDA Objectives
Objectives of IGNOU
Functions and Objectives of IDBI
NATA Objectives
Objectives Of Syndicate Bank
Objectives of TOEFL
IRDA Objectives
ISRO Objectives
BPCL Objectives
Human Resources Objectives
Objectives of DMRC
Objectives Of HPTDC
Objectives of yes bank
Objectives Of Mumbai University
UWB IAS Learning Objectives
Objectives Of HUDCO
Objectives of Punjab University
Objectives of LPU Library
RTU Objectives
19th June 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Objectives of CRPF

Hello sir, my father wants to know that what main objective of Central Reserve Police Force is. Is there any one can tell me objective of Central Reserve Police Force?
19th June 2018, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Objectives of CRPF

The Central Reserve Police Force established in 27th July 1939. It became the Central Reserve Police Force on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28th December 1949.

The Force has grown into a big organization with 243 Bns, (including 210 executive Bns, 6 Mahila Bns, 15 RAF Bns, 10 CoBRA Bns, 5 Signal Bns and 1 Special Duty Group, 1 Parliament Duty Group), 43Group Centres, 20 Training Institutions, 3 CWS, 7 AWS, 3 SWS, 4 Composite Hospitals of 100 bed and 17 Composite Hospitals of 50 bed.

Objectives

Financial assistance to:
Families (NOKs) of members who may die while in service,

Members of the Fund during sickness / hospitalization when no leave is at the credit of the member and member does not get any leave salary or allowances from Government,

Members in distress or in dire need of financial assistance caused by the factors beyond the control

Objective of Central Reserve Police Force:

Risk Fund
Objectives

The objects of this Fund are to provide financial benefits to :-
The families of the members of the Force who die while in service.

The members of the Force who are invalidated out from service and

The member of the Force who retire/are retired/discharged/ dismissed/removed from the Force.

Objectives Of Warb :

Welfare Activities And Grievance Redressal :-

Redressal of Grievances of retired CPFs personnel and NOKs of deceased received from various sources.

Compilation of data of retirement benefit in respect of all retirees.

Compilation of data of all terminal dues in respect of deceased force personnel.

To work as principal advisory body to Home Ministry in the matters of welfare of NOKs & retired personnel.

To work in collaboration with NGOs for benefits of retired force personnel & NOKs

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in