2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator

Nwu mafikeng MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Nwu mafikeng MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Nwu mafikeng MBA in details. Please ask your question about Nwu mafikeng MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA MAFIKENG Campus
MBA nwu mafikeng
18th February 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

NWU Mafikeng MBA

Hello sir, I want to do MBA form Nwu Mafikeng university can any one provide me detail of MBA program at Nwu Mafikeng? Also provide me fees detail?
18th February 2016, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NWU Mafikeng MBA

Nwu Mafikeng offers MBA in its Graduate School. This MBA programme is professional in nature, and it is offered on week-ends.

The School will as from 2016 offer the same fully aligned MBA program as the Potchefstroom campus. It is also noteworthy that our Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDip) is 80% aligned with the Potchefstroom campus.

The programme is offered on part-time basis, and it takes a student a minimum of two years to complete all the prescribed modules for first and second year.

MBA application for of Nwu Mafikeng

MBA fees structure of 2014 in Nwu Mafikeng

Address:

Nwu Mafikeng
Private Bag x 2046,
Mmabatho 2735,
South Africa

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in