2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st April 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Re: Numerical Aptitude for SSC

I am planning to apply for SSC Combined Graduate Level exam and searching for some study material for doing preparation. Will you provide me Numerical Aptitude for SSC papers so that I can prepare well also provide Numerical Aptitude for SSC syllabus so I get to know topics?
21st April 2018, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Numerical Aptitude for SSC

SSC will release the Combined Graduate Level 2018 Notification on 21st April 2018. This will be followed by the SSC CGL Tier I Exam from 25th July to 20th August 2018.

SSC Numerical Aptitude Paper

SSC Numerical Aptitude Paper
sscportal.in/sites/default/files/CPO_SI-Exam-Paper-Held-On-27-05-2012-2nd-Sitting-English_www.sscportal.in_.pdf

Numerical aptitude syllabus:

Simplification This topic is most scoring & less time taking. For this, you have to dedicate 15 minutes daily. Learn Simplifications Techniques through BODMAS Rule, Tricks for Divisibility Test, Tricks to multiply the numbers, Reciprocal of a number, Quick Trick to find Cube Root of a number, Shortcut to find Square Root of a number, Try to apply these rules not only in simplification problems but also in miscellaneous quants problem.

Interest Go through the fundamentals of Simple Interest. Then solve the SI Problems on different rate of interest. Read the quickest ways to solve the Compound Interest Problems. Practice 50 Qs covering different types of problems on SI & CI.

Mensuration This is an important topic & every time 2-3 Qs are asked. You have to consistently solve mensuration questions at least every alternate day until your exam. Learn Quick way to solve Mensuration Problems & solve questions based on 2D & 3D figures. Click to get the list of Mensuration Formulas Part I, Mensuration Formulas Part II.

Data Interpretation Learn tricks to Quickly Solve Line Graph, Tips to solve Pie Chart, How to solve maximum-minimum problem in DI , method to solve Missing Type DI Problems. Using these tips practice at least 100 Qs on DI.

Time & Work Learn Shortcut Tricks for Time & Work, Shortcut for Pipes and Cistern, Wages and solve at leats 25 Qs from each topic.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in