2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

NTRUHS PGMET Councelling

Hello sir, I am Amit Kumar. I am from Guntur. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the counselling schedule of the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) PGMET. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
NTRUHS PGMET Login
Ntruhs pgmet
PGMET Merit List Pdf
AP PG PGMET Key
APPG PGMET Merit List
NTRUHS PGMET Hall Tickets
PGMET Hall Tickets
NTRUHS PGMET Counselling Dates
Ntruhs ncc
PGMET Easy Vector
NTRUHS Key PGMET
PGMET NTRUHS Answer Key
PGMET Counselling Schedule
PGMET Answers
PGMET Notification
Ntruhs Pgmet Key
Pgmet ntruhs
Ntruhs pgmet
Ntruhs nic ac
AIEEE councelling details
30th April 2016, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NTRUHS PGMET Councelling

As you have asked about the counselling schedule of the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) PGMET, I am giving you some information about it, check below for the details
NTRUHS PGMET Counselling 2016 shall commence after display of result and merit list. Counselling of NTRUHS PGMET (APPG) 2016 dates will be notified separately.
Seats available for APPG 2016 counselling and seat allotment will be published one day before the date of counselling. Candidates will be informed about the admission modalities in PG degree and diploma courses of clinical, para clinical and pre clinical, along with the counselling details.

Candidates who have qualified in the NTRUHS PGMET 2016 entrance exam will be required to submit all the relevant documents and certificates at the time of APPG 2016 Counselling.
Verification of documents will be done by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, the exam conducting body.

NTRUHS PGMET Counselling Schedule 2016

The detailed schedule for APPG 2016 counselling will be announced by the university after declaration of results.
Seat matrix will be prepared taking into consideration regulations of the Medical Council of India, and recognition.
Candidates will be required to follow the procedure of counselling and seat allotment, as announced by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.

Candidates are required to keep ready requisite documents for counselling. All the certificates in original are expected to be asked for at the time of counselling.

Marks Statements from 1st MBBS to Final MBBS.
Temporary / Permanent Medical Registration from the respective State Medical Council.
Compulsory Rotating Internship Certificate
Degree Certificate
Conduct and character certificate from the college in which last studied.
Study certificate of MBBS course.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in