2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

NTPC Swarn Shakti Awards

When the NTPC will give Swarn Shakti Awards in this year? I want to get an official notification which contains all information about the Swarn Shakti Awards. Can I get that notification from the official website of NTPC. What are criteria required to win this award? Give me contact details of NTPC to get more details about the award ceremony.
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE Awards
Raksha Shakti University Ahmedabad Address
Nsw MBA awards
MBA QLD Awards
Raksha Shakti University Website
Raksha Shakti University.org
BPCL Awards
Awards of HCL Company
Union Bank Of India Nari Shakti
Awards of HCL
IIT Madras Awards
Awards for Sports
Sport Awards
MBA Awards NSW
Barc Awards
Hindi Awards
MBA NT awards
Yes bank awards SME
ECGC D&B Awards
ANGRAU Awards
13th July 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: NTPC Swarn Shakti Awards

Can you tell me about the Swarn Shakti Award 2014 received by NTPC Limited? Also list me the names of Board of Directors of NTPC Limited?
13th July 2018, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NTPC Swarn Shakti Awards

NTPC Limited is Indias largest energy conglomerate with roots planted way back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. Since then it has established itself as the main power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business.

The mission of NTPC Ltd is to provide reliable power and related solutions in an economical, efficient and environment friendly manner, driven by innovation and agility.

NTPC Awards

The goals of NTPC Ltd are achieved by concerted efforts of all its employees, in a multi project organization like NTPC, Swarn Shakti Awards are given annually to Projects to motivate employees to perform better.

NTPC Swarn Shakti Awards 2014

Internal MOU Award to the best performing Region of NTPC based on the performance in the Internal MOU of the Year was also given to Western Region II on the occasion. The Award was received by Shri S.N. Ganguly, RED WR II and his team Members of the Region.

The Swarn Shakti Awards were given in the areas of Productivity, Safety, Employee Relation, Protection and Improvement of Environment, Rajbhasha, Best Health Facilities, CSR & Community Development and Project Management Awards.

The awards were received by the Business Unit Head of Projects and Regions by Dr. Arup Roy Choudhury CMD and Directors of the Company in New Delhi for the year 2012-13.

Board of Directors

Shri Gurdeep Singh
Chairman & Managing Director

Shri S. Roy
Director (HR)

Shri A.K. Gupta
Director (Commercial)

Shri Susanta Kumar Roy
Director (Projects)

Shri P.K. Mohapatra
Director (Technical)

Shri Prakash Tiwari