2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2014, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NTPC Summer Training for EEE candidate

Here you are looking for some details about Summer Training at NTPC for EEE candidates, as you want here I am providing you.

NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation

NTPC is one of the PSU’s and also regarded as one of the most reputed companies to work in India. Thus NTPC is basically a Power sector company, and therefore it offers training to the related branch students also.

Candidates belong to the Electrical stream, are eligible for the Training in NTPC But there are certain other criteria's and requirements that candidates need to fulfill:-

Candidates should get a training letter from your college or university on its letter head.

Candidates should be in 3rd year, or must have completed your 2nd year for training.

It would be generally of 4-6 weeks and thus you have to attend it without failure

Candidates want to apply for training in NTPC Sonbhadra, 1st make sure if it provides training or not. If they provides, then you have to visit the official authorities with your training letter, and they would do the rest. If they not provides, then I am really sorry to you have to apply in some other city where NTPC provides training to Engineering candidates.

For more details contact to this address:

Contact details:

NTPC Limited
NTPC Bhawan,
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003

EPABX BOARD NOS.: 91 11 24360100, 24387000, 24387001
FAX NO.: 91 11 24361018

EMAIL: info@ntpc.co.in

If you want any more details about give information please let me know we will provide you.
10th February 2020, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any courses available for Electronics and communication in NTPC.
9th October 2021, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here I am looking for some details about Summer Training at NTPC for EEE candidates so please provide me some details.
Respected sir/ma'am,
My name is anjali suman and another my friend smita priya. I want to join summer internship training. I am persunig B. Tech from Government Engineering College Aurangabad from 5th semester in Electrical engineering department. If accept my request then we visit in organization with NOC documents. So kindly accept my request.
Thanking you
Anjali suman and Smita priya
Electrical engineering
Government Engineering College Aurangabad
Email id-70369v@gmail.com
8th July 2022, 02:02 PM
Vikash gaur

Hlo.Im Vikash gaur I'm from government polytechnic Mainpuri. so I want to doing Summer trainings from ntpc dibiyapur. so can you suggest me all processes to admissions well..
5th January 2023, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I am Deepak Kumar
I am B tech 3rd year student
Branch :- Electrical and electronic engineering,so I am eigble for summer internship help me sir...

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in