2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th October 2014, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NTPC summer training

Here you are looking for details of summer training from NTPC as you want here I am providing you.

NTPC: National Thermal Power Corporation

NTPC is a Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities.

Headquarters: In India, it has 8 headquarters (HQ):

Sr. No. Headquarters City
1 NCRHQ Delhi
2 ER-I HQ Patna
3 ER-II HQ Bhubaneshwar
4 NRHQ Lucknow
5 SR HQ Secunderabad
6 WR-I HQ Mumbai
7 WR-II HQ Raipur
8 Hydro HQ Delhi

NTPC offers training in following branches:

Instrumentation
Electrical
Mechanical
Civil
Electronics

AGE LIMIT:
Not more then 27

Eligibility Criteria

Applicants must have a regular Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 65% marks in Engineering or Technology/AMIE.

Applicants can only apply for the post of EETs in the own regulations:

Regulation Prescribed regular degrees in Engineering

Services exposed under HR progress & Training include the following:

Simulator Training
Customized Training Programmes
Induction and Management Development Training
Design of comprehensive organization structure
Recruitment Services
Skill up gradation, On-the-job training
HRD policies and procedures

For getting information about the Procedure for summer training in NTPC, you require to openly contact at HRD department & Training

Contact details:

NTPC Limited
NTPC Bhawan,
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003
EPABX BOARD NOS.: 91 11 24360100, 24387000, 24387001
FAX NO.: 91 11 24361018

Map;

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=ntpc&hl=en&ll=28.51317,77.304815&spn=0.0014 19,0.002642&sll=17.420804,78.530637&sspn=0.012325, 0.021136&hnear=NTPC,+Gautampuri+Awas,+Badarpur,+Ne w+Delhi,+South+Delhi,+Delhi&t=m&z=19&iwloc=A[/MAP]
21st November 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

NTPC Summer Training

Can you tell me how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC Limited (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited)?
21st November 2014, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NTPC Summer Training

Procedure to get Training at NTPC Limited (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited):

To get training at NTPC, you need to fulfill the below given conditions:

One needs to complete the engineering degree course with above 65%
An approval letter for training from the college placement cell in which one is studying
Submit the letter to the HR department of NTPC

Eligibility: A candidate should fulfill the following requirements to get internship at NTPC:

Should be of India

Must have completed 21 years of age and should not be more than 30 years

Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering of Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics stream

5 year relaxation for SC/ST candidates

3 years relaxation in case of OBC candidates

10 years relaxation in case of physical handicapped

5 year relaxation in case of ex servicemen

Campus Recruitment:

Following procedure is followed for campus recruitment:

NTPC recruitment team visit colleges or institutes to select students.

Institutes send a record of the candidates who are interested to NTPC, with their CGPAs.

On the basis of CGPAs, the recruitment team makes a list of selected students

After that NTPC representatives conduct the interviews

Candidates are judged on the basis of their understanding of concepts, practical application of the knowledge acquired, presence of mind and communication skill.

After the interview rounds, NTPC team send letters of intent are dispatched to the placement in charge representatives of various institutes.

Qualification: The applicant should score not less 6.5 CGPA, which is mainly for OBC and general category. For SC/ST, it should be more than 5.5 CGPA.

For other details about the NTPC Summer Training I am uploading a PDF file which you can download for free:

NTPC Summer Training

Procedure to get Training at NTPC
To get training at NTPC, you need to fulfill the below given conditions:
• Complete the engineering degree course with good marks, preferably above 65%
• Get an approval letter for training from your college placement cell
• Submit this letter to the HR department of NTPC
Eligibility: A candidate should fulfill the following requirements to get internship at NTPC:
ü Should be citizen of India
ü Must have completed 21 years of age and should not be more than 30 years
ü Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering of Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics stream
ü 5 year relaxation for SC/ST candidates
ü 3 years relaxation in case of OBC
ü 10 years relaxation in case of physical handicapped
ü 5 year relaxation in case of Ex servicemen
Campus Recruitment: Following procedure is followed for campus recruitment:
ü NTPC recruitment team goes to colleges like IITs and National Institutes of Technology and other premier Institutes to select students.
ü Then, Institutes send a record of the candidates who are interested to NTPC, with their CGPAs.
ü On the basis of CGPAs, the recruitment team makes a list of selected students
ü Later, NTPC representatives conduct the interviews
ü The interviewed candidates are judged on the basis of their understanding of concepts, practical application of the knowledge acquired, presence of mind and communication skill.
ü After the interview rounds, NTPC team return to their headquarters and letters of intent are dispatched to the placement in charge representatives of various institutes.
ü By September, selected candidates will get their offer letters, but the appointment confirmation is only sent once the candidates clear the final exams with good grades or marks.
Qualification: The applicant should score not less 6.5 CGPA, which is mainly for OBC and general category. For SC/ST, it should be more than 5.5 CGPA.
Branches: Electrical, Mechanical and Electronics
Openings: The openings are for more than 400 trainees
Off campus Recruitment: Following procedure is followed for off campus recruitment:
ü NTPC places an advertisement in the newspapers and on their website.
ü Interested candidate will need to fill the application form online
ü A fee of Rs. 500 should be paid at any SBI branch. SC/STs are exempted from paying the fee.
ü Once application form is validated by the company, admit cards are sent on email ids of the applicants
ü Entrance exam of 2 hours is conducted, which is followed by group discussion and personal interview.
ü List of selected candidates is released on NTPC website.
Qualification: 65 percent for general and OBC. 55 percent for SC/ST
Branches: Mechanical, Electrical civil and Electronics
Openings: The openings are for generally between 300 and 400 candidates
Salaries and Bond: During the training candidates could get a package of Rs. 35,000-40,000 including dearness allowances. NTPC provide free medical checkups and accommodation facility. After completion of one year training engineers have to sign a three year bond.
18th November 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;153111]I want to do summer training from NTPC so I want some details for summer training from NTPC,
27th September 2019, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy I want to apply for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Summer Training/ Internship program so will you plz let me know about the same here ??
27th September 2019, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am telling National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is one of the best company to join summer training program for B. Tech. graduates.

There is no predefined criteria about internship in NTPC.

You must have completed 3rd year of B. Tech. degree program.

NTPC never publishes any notification about summer internship schedule so you have to approach HR or management team at any NTPC branch.

Eligiblity :
Applicants must have completed or appearing in B. Tech/BE 3rd year exam.
He/she must have Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics as his/her branch in B. Tech/ BE.
Applicants should have age between 21-30 years.

There is also a age relaxation criteria for SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years) reserved categories.
At least 65% marks in university semester exams at respective college.

Apply process :

As NTPC does not provide online application form, so interested students should have to send their resume to regional HR manager NTPC.

HR is the only responsible person for trainee selection procedure.

Student should contact placement cell of their college/institution and try to convince them to offer training letter.

Then they need to attest this letter by Dean/principle.
26th July 2020, 10:04 AM

I want to do summer training from NTPC so I want some details for summer training from NTPC, will you please provide me?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in