2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

NTPC mining jobs

Can you please tell me is there any vacancy available at the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited for the Mining Professionals? If yes then will you please tell me what is the eligibility needed for the applying for the post of the Mining Professionals? Give me the information about the what will be the pay scale of the Mining Professionals at the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited?
Similar Threads
Thread
NTPC Kudgi Jobs
NTPC Clerical Jobs
MCA Jobs in NTPC
BDS Jobs in NTPC
ECE Jobs in NTPC
NTPC Sap Jobs
NTPC Jobs For MCA
NTPC Jobs for ECE Freshers
MSW Jobs In NTPC
Jobs in NTPC
MBA HR jobs in NTPC
CSE Jobs in NTPC
NTPC Government Jobs
NTPC Govt Jobs
NTPC Jobs After MCA
NTPC Odisha Jobs
NTPC ECE Jobs
NTPC Jobs for MBA
Jobs in NTPC for MBA
MBA Jobs In NJ MBA Finance Jobs In NTPC
8th January 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: NTPC mining jobs

Hello buddy I want to apply for mining jobs so tell me about the mining jobs through NTPC
8th January 2016, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NTPC mining jobs

As you want to know about the mining jobs through NTPC so here is the posts of mining jobs through NTPC

Post/Level- AGM(Mining) - E7A:-

No. of Posts-3

Qualification-

Graduates in Mining Engg. with first class Mine Manager's Certificate Preference will be given to candidate possessing M.Tech in open cast mining.

Experience Profile-
The applicant must have experience in mine planning, project implementation and open cast mining for coal projects.

Experience-
Minimum 22 years of post qualification executive experience out of which 2 year of experience in the pay scale of Rs. 16400-20900 (Central Govt. pay scales effective from 01.01.96) or Rs. 19000-24750 (IDA pay scales effective from 01.01.97) or equivalent level/ post profile.

Upper age limit (in years)-55

AGM(Mine Planning & OS)-E7A:-

Qualification- Graduates in Mining Engg. with first class Mine Manager's Certificate Preference will be given to candidate possessing M.Tech in open cast mining.

Experience Profile- Graduates in Mining Engg. with first class Mine Manager's Certificate Preference will be given to candidate possessing M.Tech in open cast mining

Experience-
Minimum 22 years of post qualification executive experience out of which 2 year of experience in the pay scale of Rs. 16400-20900 (Central Govt. pay scales effective from 01.01.96) or Rs. 19000-24750 (IDA pay scales effective from 01.01.97) or equivalent level/ post profile.

Upper age limit (in years)-55

DGM(MINING) E7 :-

DGM(Mining Engg.)-E7:-

Sr. MGR./MGR.(Mine Safety) - E6/E5:-

Dy. MGR.(Mine Safety) - E4:-

Dy. MGR (Mining Engg.) -E4:-

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in