2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: NTPC Job after Diploma

Hey I had heard that NTPC has declared the vacant post for electrical engineer so I want to know I am eligible or not ?
7th November 2015, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NTPC Job after Diploma

Hey as NTPC Limited is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities

As per my idea the last date for applying is over here I am giving you details :-

Eligibility

Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.

Upper Age limit is 27 years as on October 10, 2011.
For Land Oustees upper age limit is 35 years as on October 10, 2011
Selection process:
Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type written examination / test. Based on the merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates for appearing interview
All such short listed candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview.
Training, emoluments & placement:

Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 1(one) year at various NTPC sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,500/- per month.

On successful completion of training, these candidates will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs. 15500- 3%-34500/- (W7 grade).

The final place of posting will be allocated after successful completion of the training.

important dates

Application deadline: October 10, 2011

Address:
NTPC Limited
Southern Region Head Quarters, NTPC Limited
M.C.H. Complex, R.P. Road
Secunderabad – 500 003
ANDHRA PRADESH

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in