2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

NTPC Gidderbaha

Is there any latest job is available in the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Gidderbaha center than give me there complete details about it? also give me information about the latest recruitment at the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Gidderbaha center?
Similar Threads
Thread
NTPC Vendor Registration In NTPC
NTPC About Us
Cut Off For NTPC
Et NTPC
Ntpc act
CFO Of NTPC
Ntpc ncd
Ntpc kv
JE In NTPC
NTPC Pvt Ltd
Ntpc
IFSC Code of Oriental Bank Of Commerce Gidderbaha
Ntpc gdk
Ntpc gd
Welcome NTPC
Should We Buy NTPC
HQ of NTPC
Qai ntpc
Fsa ntpc
Ntpc eps
26th July 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: NTPC Gidderbaha

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Gidderbaha thermal plant of the NTPC Will you Please Provide It ?
26th July 2018, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NTPC Gidderbaha

NTPC Ltd., is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and is promoted by the Government of India.

Gidderbaha thermal plant

The Gidderbaha thermal plant by NTPC, which was expected to come up in Gidderbaha, Muktsar district of Punjab, has been dropped, due to land acquisition hurdles.

The Muktsar district administration has cancelled the procedure for land acquisition for the same. NTPC was looking forward to setting up a 2,640 MW thermal plant having four units, at Gidderbaha.

On 7 October 2010, NTPC, the government of Punjab, and Powercom signed an MoU for the same. A power purchase agreement (PPA) was also signed on 22 December 2010, according to which, Unit-I of the plant was to be commissioned by 31 March, 2015.

Contact Details :

NTPC Limited
NTPC Bhawan,
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003
EPABX Board NOS.:
+91 11 24360100, 24387000, 24387001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in