2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2014, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NTPC, BHEL Summer Training Procedure

Well, as you want to do summer internship form the NTPC or BHEL. Both are the most reputed and well demand institute and in India.

Procedure to apply for internship in NTPC, BHEL

Firstly you need to contact to the placement officer of your College and than contact to the HR of the PSU branch from where you want to do internship

After it you need to fill an application form and make your resume,
Submit it with NOC (No Objection) letter which you will get from your college and Demand Draft of training fees.

If you will selected than you will get the call letter for interview along with details of internship
28th February 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to do summer training from BHEL so for that I want to get information so will you please provide me information about BHEL Summer Training Procedure ?
28th February 2015, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

BHEL is one of the largest government organizations in India, which is into energy production and infrastructure.

As you want to get information about BHEL Summer Training applying Procedure so here I am giving you same:

Terms and Conditions:
Candidate must go through the official website of BHEL for all the information regarding selection and application procedure.

Before applying online, one could go through the How to apply sections.

Fill up the application form and submit it online

BHEL will inform you about the date of written test and venue though an email or post

Eligibility:
Candidate must have passed full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognized Indian University/ Institute in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.

Candidate must have secure 65% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters.

Age Limit:
Candidate age should not be more than 27 years

Selection Procedure:
Candidates need to appear for written examination conducted by BHEL.

Written test will be of objective type, wherein 70% of weight age is assigned for the technical subjects and 30% for the aptitude

Cleared students in written test, called for the interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in