2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

NTPC BGR Energy

Sir I heard that there is a contract signed between National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) and BGR Energy Systems Ltd . Is it related to supply of power equipment? Please tell me what is amount of this contract. Can you please provide me name of Director of BGR Energy ??
Similar Threads
Thread
NTPC Vendor Registration In NTPC
Ihs energy MBA ihs energy MBA
Energy MBA online
Energy MBA Wyoming
Energy Finance MBA
Kart Energy
Energy Management MBA
Energy MBA Calgary
ISCTE Energy MBA
Energy MBA TCU
Wbs global energy MBA
MBA with a Concentration In Energy
MBA Energy And Environment
OBU MBA Energy
Sustainable Energy MBA
Energy management MBA
Energy finance MBA
MBA Energy Trading
Energy Institute UT
Energy Auditor and Energy Manager Differences
19th June 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: NTPC BGR Energy

I am doing MBA degree from Delhi University and making final year project report on the topic National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC). Will you provide details about National Thermal Power Corporation Limited BGR Energy contract along with contact details?
19th June 2018, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NTPC BGR Energy

NTPC Ltd., formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities.

NTPC BGR Energy contract:

BGR Energy Systems Limited has received Letter of Award from Meja Uija Nigam Private Limited (A Joint Venture company of NTPC & UPRVUNL) for supply of 2 X 660 MW Super - critical Boilers to be set up at Meja in the state of Uttar Pradesh.

The order is valued at Euro 109.79 Mio plus Rupee component of Appx.18.55bn.

The execution period of the contract is 48 months. The; contract provides for price variation and foreign exchange variation risk is fully protected.

It may be recalled that on 29th February, 2012, BGR Energy systems Limited emerged as the lowest bidder in the NTPC bulk tender for supply of 11 X 660 MW Super-critical Boilers.

These projects are located at various places viz., Solapur, Mouda (in Maharashtra), Meja (Uttar Pradesh), Nabinagar (Bihar), and Raghunathpur (West Bengal).

As per tender conditions, NTPC is to award 6 units of Super critical Boilers to the L-l bidder i.e., BGR Energy.

NTPC Limited
NTPC Bhawan,
SCOPE Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003
EPABX Board NOS.:
+91 11 24360100, 24387000, 24387001
Fax NO.: 91 11 24361018
Email: ntpccc@ntpc.co.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in