2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd December 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

NSNIS Form

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Admission Form for the DIPLOMA COURSE IN SPORTS COACHING of the Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Www NSNIS Org Academics
Www.Nsnis.Org Port 80
NSNIS Patiala India
NSNIS Fees
NSNIS.Org Scholarship
History Of NSNIS
Form 1 IGNOU OPENMAT form
SSC Form Online Registration Form
GPAT scholarship form Last date for form submission
IIT JEE application form status chaking process if form send to IIT Kanpur Zone
ESIC Form 1 Declaration Form
SSC Nic in Application Form Form
23rd December 2017, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NSNIS Form

Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports commonly known as National Institute of Sports, is the Academic Wing of the Sports Authority of India and Asias largest Sports Institute located in city of Patiala

As you Asking for the Admission Form for the DIPLOMA COURSE IN SPORTS COACHING of the Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports Let me tell you that At Present the Admission Form for the DIPLOMA COURSE IN SPORTS COACHING is Not Available Here I am giving you the Information About the Course that is As Follow

About the Program :

SAI is conducting one year Diploma in Sports Coaching for the academic session 2017-18 starting from 1st July 2017 at its all academic centres i.e. Patiala, Bangalore, Kolkata and Thiruvananthapuram.

The Course is Offered on the Following Centres

. The sports disciplines included in the Diploma in Sports Coaching for the session 2017-18 are being conducted at our following centres:

I. SAI NSNIS, Patiala:
1.Athletics, 2.Basketball, 3.Boxing, 4.Cricket, 5.Cycling, 6.Fencing, 7.Football, 8.Gymnastics, 9.Handball, 10.Hockey, 11.Judo, 12.Table Tennis, 13.Swimming, 14.Volleyball, 15.Weightlifting, 16.Wrestling, 17.Wushu 18. Yoga

II. SAI NSSC, Bangalore:
1.Athletics, 2.Badminton, 3.Hockey, 4.Kabaddi, 5.Kho-Kho, 6.Softball, 7.Swimming, 8.Taekwondo, 9.Tennis, 10.Volleyball.

III. SAI NSEC, Kolkata:
1.Archery, Athletics, 3.Boxing, 4.Cricket, 5.Football 6.Gymnastics

IV. SAI LNCPE, Thiruvananthapuram:
1. Rowing, Kayaking & Canoeing,

Contact Details
Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports
Old Moti Bagh, Patiala -147001,
Punjab-INDIA
175-2306171

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in