2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd June 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: NRI Admission In Aligarh Muslim University

I want to get the details of admission in Aligarh Muslim University for NRI candidate so can you provide me?
23rd June 2018, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

The Aligarh Muslim University invites Foreign National / NRI candidates for admission.

Foreign National candidate shall not be allowed to complete his/her admission unless he/she is in possession of a valid Student Visa. However, the candidates from the Commonwealth Countries with which the Government of India has treaties shall be exempted from visa restriction.

AMU School Admission 2018 to Foreign Nationals / NRI

Last date of online submission of duly filled in Application Form 09 Feb 2018
Application form restarts 23 to 26 Feb 2018
Date of test & interview for class VI & IX 08 Apr 2018
Release of Answer Key for class IX 18 Apr 2018
Release of Answer Key for class VI 30 Apr 2018

Admission Procedure

The eligible candidates under NRI category would be required to appear in a written test and interview or any other proficiency test as decided by the University.

Admissions will be offered based on the merit of the above Test. However Foreign Nationals are exempted from appearing in the Test.

Admission Test Fee

The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) of Rupees 6500.00 (equivalent to US Dollar 100.00) in Indian Currency is to be remitted ONLINE.

Contact-

Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202001
7th August 2021, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to take my son admission in Aligarh Muslim University.I am his father and completed my all schools upto Engineering from AMU.Would you please tell me what is the admission criteria for non-resident Indian Citizens (NRIs) in this University ? Please tell me what is the last date for applying under this category ? How many seats are available for NRI students ?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in