2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

NOUGAT chocolate bar

I want to buy the Caramel Nougat Chocolate. I live in Bombay, but I have no idea about the location of the chocolate bar of it. so will you please give me the link to get the contact details and the location map of the Caramel Nougat Chocolate bar? give me some of the images of this chocolate?
Similar Threads
Thread
Famous Chocolate Brands
Brands Of Chocolate
Chocolate Company Names
Good Chocolate Brands
Chocolate Vodka Brands
Expensive Chocolate Brands
Best chocolate brand
Best Chocolate Brands
Nestle Chocolate Brands
Chocolate Spa Delhi
25th July 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: NOUGAT chocolate bar

Hii sir, I My Son Loved to Eat the NOUGAT Chocolate Bar I Wants to know the Detail Information About this Chocolate As this was Good for My Child or Not ?
25th July 2018, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NOUGAT chocolate bar

According to Me Eating Chocolate is Not Bad If It May taken one or two in a Day As you Asking for Specific NOUGAT Chocolate Bar The Information About the Chocolate Are as follow

NOUGAT Chocolate Bar

Nougat French pronunciation: is a family of confections made with sugar or honey, roasted nuts (almonds, walnuts, pistachios, hazelnuts, and macadamia nuts are common), whipped egg whites, and sometimes chopped candied fruit.

Variation :

Torrone from Italy includes these same basic ingredients as well as vanilla or citrus flavoring, and is often sandwiched between two very thin sheets of rice paper.

This type of nougat is often used as a filler by large candy companies, since it is inexpensive to make.

Typically it is combined with nuts, caramel, or chocolate. But some American confections feature such nougat as the primary component, rather than one of several. Varieties of nougat are found in Reeses Fast Break, Snickers, Double Decker, ZERO bars, and Baby Ruth bars. Whipped nougat is the feature ingredient in 3 Musketeers bars[

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in