2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Notes For NDA Preparation

I want to do preparation for NDA exam myself . I get the notes of the English subject . now I requires the study material and comprehensive notes for Mathematics and Current GK test will you please tell me from where I can download the notes for preparation of NDA exam ?
Similar Threads
Thread
VTU GIS Notes
Ptu MBA qt notes
Wto MBA notes
Mob notes MBA
Imf MBA notes
MBA Notes
MBA mcs notes
Qt MBA Notes
Zad MBA mdu notes
JEE Main Preparation Notes
DC Notes VTU
VTU MWR Notes
PDF Notes for IIT JEE
MCA Notes For 3rd Sem VTU
Crm MBA notes
Pdf notes for MBA
Rbi MBA notes
NDA Preparation Notes
GATE Preparation GK Book Sufficient For Preparation
Focus on IIT preparation or CBSE preparation
23rd August 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: Notes For NDA Preparation

I want to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) NDA Exam searching for notes for preparation. Will you please provide Notes For NDA Preparation along with list of books from which I can do exam preparation also provide Educational Qualifications required to apply?
23rd August 2018, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Notes For NDA Preparation

The Union Public Service Commission will conduct an Exam on 22nd April 2018 (Sunday), for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 141th Course, and for the 103rd Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January, 2019

Eligibility

For National Defence Academy : Candidates should passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in any Recognized Board.

For Naval Academy : Candidates should 10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed/Appearing in Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.

Educational Qualifications

(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University

(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.

Important dates:

Date To Submit NDA Application Form 02-07-2018
UPSC NDA 2 exam date 09-09-2018
Result Declaration Date((NDA II) November 2018

Books for preparation:

NDA Preparation Books Author
The Pearson Guide to Mathematics for NDA Entrance Examination (English) Pearson India
The Pearson Guide to Mathematics for NDA Entrance Examination (English) Edgar Thorpe and Showick Thorpe
NDA National Defence Academy Examination E.S. Ramasamy
NDA Mathematics Dr. H.B. Pandey and Sanjay Gupta
The Pearson Guide to Mathematics for NDA/NA Examination (English) Edgar Thorpe and Showick Thorpe

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in