2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd April 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: North Maharashtra University PhD Entrance Exam

Can you tell me if one had to clear Entrance Examination for admission 2017 in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree Program in North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
23rd April 2018, 08:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: North Maharashtra University PhD Entrance Exam

North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon announced PhD Entrance Test 2017 for admission to PhD Program. A regular full time candidate ordinarily worked in University Schools/ Departments, Research Institutes/Centres (in colleges or industries) or recognized place of research by North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon

Important Dates 2017

Availability of Online Application Form through University Web: 08th June 2017
Last Date for filling up of Online Application Form 30th June 2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of online filled Application Form along with supporting documents: 03rd July 2017
Display of Provisional List of eligible candidates appearing for the Entrance Test & Exempted candidates: 08th July 2017
Last Date of Receipt of objection on list, if any (in written form/e-mail) list if any (in written form): 10th July 2017
Display of final list of eligible candidates appearing for the Entrance Test and Exempted candidates and availability of Hall Ticket on University Website: 12th July 2017
Issue of Hall Tickets in login ID of the candidate: 12th July 2017

Eligibility Criteria
Person who had passed post graduate degree (master degree) exam with minimum 50% marks or equivalent cumulative grade point average (CGPA) from any recognized statutory university which was a member of AIU, New Delhi was eligible.

Structure of the Entrance Test:

There will be two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II for the Entrance Test

Paper-I: General Aptitude Test
This paper will have 50 questions (100 marks) with multiple choice covering logical reasoning, numerical ability, reasoning and language aptitude

Paper-II: Subject Specific Test
Paper-II will be also of 50 questions (100 marks) with multiple choice objective questions covering relevant subjects in the faculty

Each correct answer carries 2 marks for both Paper-I and Paper-II. There will be no negative marking system. Candidate who scores 50% marks and above (45% marks and above, in case of reserved category candidates) will be declared as pass

The candidate can appear for Paper-II of Entrance Examination, only if the candidate qualifies in Paper-I. The score of Paper-I will be valid for next two attempts from the date of declaration of results to appear for Paper-II

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in