2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th February 2017, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: North Eastern Hill University Question Papers

As you Asking for the Question Paper of the Digital Signal Processing Subject of the Electronic And Communication Engineering of the North Eastern Hill University Sorry I may not Found the Question Paper of the Digital Signal Processing Subject of the Electronic And Communication Engineering the Syllabus of the Digital Signal Processing Subject is given below

UNIT – I
Discrete Fourier Transform: Introduction, Definition of DFT, Properties of DFT: Linearity, Circular shift of a sequence, Symmetry properties, Circular convolution, Linear Convolution using DFT. Computation of DFT: Introduction, FFT algorithms: Decimation in time and Decimation in frequency, in place computations

UNIT – II
Analog filters Design: The filter design problem, Approximation problem in network theory, maximally flat low pass filter approximation, Chebyshev filter approximation, Frequency transformation.

UNIT – II
Digital Filter Design-I: IIR Filter design: Design of IIR filters from analog filters. Impulse invariance, Design based on numerical solution of differential equations, bilinear transformations, applications of above techniques to the design of Butterworth, and Chebyshev filters.

UNIT – IV
Digital Filter Design-II: FIR Filter design: Properties of FIR digital filters, Gibbs phenomenon, different types of window functions: Rectangular, Hamming, Hanning, Barlett, Blackman and Kaiser windows, design of FIR filters using above windows.

Implementation of Discrete-Time Systems: block diagram representation, equivalent structures, basic FIR digital structures: direct forms, cascade form, basic IIR digital structures: direct forms, cascade and parallel realizations.

For More details you may Contact to the North Eastern Hill University the contact details Are given below

Contact details :

North Eastern Hill University
Address: Umshing Mawkynroh, Shillong, Meghalaya 793022
Phone: 0364 255 0101

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in