2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th November 2014, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: non creamy layer certificate from Village Office in Kerala?

As you want I am here providing you the detail about the documents required for obtain non creamy layer certificate from Village Office in Kerala.

Application duly signed by an Candidate ( It should not be filled & signed by the Candidate who is Minor):Qty 1

Rs. 5 Court Fee Stamp:Qty 1

Caste Certificate of Candidate:Qty 1: Photo Copy(Attested)

a) Income of all earning family members should be mentioned in application for Affidavit. If, they are not employed, then it should also be clearly mentioned in the Affidavit.

b) Bonafide Certificate should be produce in case of Children who are studying. Photo Copy(Attested)

Bonafide Certificate of Candidate.

Parent Income Certificate (Last 3 Financial years)

Income Tax Return copy should be attached.

OR

The persons who are not filing Income Tax Return and are not employed should produce Income Certificate of local Corporator.

OR

The persons who are employed but not filing the Income Tax Return should submit the 'Salary Certificate'. Photo Copy(Attested)

(If the parent owns an Agricultural land, Farm House or any other business, please give details)

Residence Proof (Ration Card /Rent / Maintenance Receipt / Landline Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill) 1Photo Copy(Attested)

Affidavit in Prescribed Format.
26th May 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the application form from the Non creamy layer certificate from Village Office in Kerala? Can you please tell me from where I can download the Non creamy layer certificate from Village Office in Kerala application form?
26th May 2015, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the Non creamy layer certificate from Village Office in Kerala application form. Here I am uploading a file that contains the Non creamy layer certificate from Village Office in Kerala application form.

Non creamy layer certificate from Village Office in Kerala application form

Documents required

Income of all earning family members should be mentioned in application for Affidavit. If, they are not employed, then it should also be clearly mentioned in the Affidavit.

Bonafide Certificate should be produce in case of Children who are studying. Photo Copy(Attested)

Bonafide Certificate of Candidate

Parent Income Certificate (Last 3 Financial years)

Income Tax Return copy should be attached.
12th January 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

application form for non -creamy layer certificate in kerala for PSC
19th January 2016, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

nregistered;191070]Please tell me what is the documents required for obtain non creamy layer certificate from Village Office in Kerala ?
7th March 2016, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Here its only 3 forms uploaded, when I purchased from local press I got about 7 sheet of forms,
Its only available through press,not in book stalls.
Documents required is only Ration card for residence & (income of unorganized sector) , Land tax receipt, SSLC certificate(verifying cast),parents income proof (salary slip or pension passbook)
13th June 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to obtain non creeamy layer certificate from tahasildar to use it for outside state purpose
26th November 2019, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to download the Revenue- Non creamy layer certificate- Application form – from the official website of Government of Kerala?
26th November 2019, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

The process to download the Revenue- Non creamy layer certificate- Application form – from the official website of Government of Kerala is as follows:

Visit the official website of Government of Kerala

Click to “Application Forms” on the right of the home page

Click to “Revenue- Non creamy layer certificate- Application form- reg.”

On the new page, you will get the Application Form

That page will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in