2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2014, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

NMAT Syllabus

I have completed my BBA and want to take admission in the NMINS? Please tell me from where I can get the NMAT Syllabus?
Similar Threads
Thread
NMAT MBA Fees
NMAT Sectional Cut Off
NMAT Entrance Exam Syllabus
RC For NMAT
NMAT Feb
NMAT Results Out
NMAT Results
NMAT topics
Registration for NMAT
When will NMAT Results be Out
UE NMAT Cut Off
All About NMAT
Nmat cem
Primary ID for NMAT
Nmat up
Nmat executive MBA
NMAT MBA Tech
Nmat MBA cut off
Mba nmat
Cutoff of NMAT
5th November 2014, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NMAT Syllabus

The NMAT is the entrance test considered by NMIMS for admission into various courses of Business Management Studies in NMIMS (Mumbai Campus, Bengaluru Campus and Hyderabad Campus).

The registration for NMAT-2015 is open from 2nd July for admissions in its School of Business Management for academic session 2015-16.

Eligibility

The candidate must be a graduate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in first attempt.
Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply subject to clearing the final examination in first attempt with 50% aggregate marks.

NMAT 2014 Syllabus for Quantitative Skills

The Quantitative Skills area consists of the 48 questions which you have to solve within 60 minutes. The section will consist of the following topics:

Data Interpretation

Problem Solving

Data Sufficiency

In the Problem Solving part, the questions can be divided into following topics:

Arithmetic

Modern Math

Geometry

Algebra

Number Systems

The Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency questions were on Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Pie Charts, Venn Diagrams etc.

NMAT 2014 Syllabus for Language Skills

The Language Skills section will have 40 questions to be solved under 38 minutes. The section will have 2 Reading Comprehension passages which have corresponding questions. The other questions are on English Usage. The topics are as follows:

Mark the error

Fill in the blanks

Para jumbles

Synonyms & Antonyms

Idioms

Vocabulary

NMAT 2014 Syllabus for Logical Reasoning

The Logical Reasoning section of NMAT 2014 will consist of 40 questions. The duration of the section is 38 minutes. This section consists of Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Decision Making questions. The topics which are included in the Logical Reasoning part include the following:

Arrangements

Family Tree

Numerical grid

Coding

Series

The Verbal Reasoning questions are on the following:

Statement-Conclusion

Syllogisms

Critical Reasoning

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in