2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th October 2012, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NM College MBA Entrance

I am giving the important dates of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies NMAT entrance examination for the year 2013. The registration for the examination started on 11th July 2012 and ended on 25th September 2013. Late registration can be possible till 4th October 2012. The test will be given from 11th October 2012 to 19th December 2012. Since the dates got expired you cannot apply for the examination.
3rd December 2015, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about NM College MBA Entrance so here can you please give me details ?
3rd December 2015, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea you are asking about Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies which is a private university located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

NMAT is the entrance exam for NMIMS College for MBA

NMAT is the entrance exam for admission to all the MBA Full Time courses of NMIMS Mumbai and the PGDM courses of NMIMS Hyderabad and Bengaluru.

A candidate can take NMAT up to a maximum of 3 times (first attempt plus 2 retake attempts) including no shows, if he / she wishes to. There has to be a gap of at least 15 days between two successive attempts.

Eligibility

The candidate must be a graduate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in first attempt.

Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply subject to clearing the final examination in first attempt with 50% aggregate marks.

For all the Full Time programs, candidates with two or more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred.

Syllabus

Language Skills

Quantitative Skills

Logical Reasoning

Address:

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies

Behind Homeopathy College,
Bhakti Vedant Swami Marg, Near Cooper Hospital,
JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056

Phone: 022 4233 4000

Tags