2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

NLIU Law Journal

Please share the NLIU Journal of IP Law with me? And if it possible of you then tell me about the topics covers in the Journal. My friend suggested me to read the NLIU Journal of IP Law. We are the Law student so I think that it will definitely help us to increase our skills.
Similar Threads
Thread
NLIU eligibility
Athena NLIU
NLIU Fee Structure
NLIU Bhopal Journal
NLIU Patna
NLIU Bhopal Entrance
NLIU Pin Code
NLIU Faculty
NLIU Placements
NLIU Bhopal Act
NLIU Bhopal Map
How to get admission in NLIU
NLIU Law Review
Nliu mp
Cut Off of NLIU Bhopal
Fee of NLIU Bhopal
NLIU Bhopal Cut Off
Nliu mca
NLIU Bhopal
NLIU Bhopal Address
23rd April 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: NLIU Law Journal

Hii sir, I Wants to get the NLIU Law Review Journal Will you Please Provide me the Information About It ?
23rd April 2018, 06:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NLIU Law Journal

As you Asking for the NLIU Law Review Journal is given below

NLIU Law Review

The NLIU Law Review is an academic law journal, published bi-annually by the students of the National Law Institute University, Bhopal. Its primary purpose is to inculcate a culture of research among the students and, to be an important academic forum which promotes legal discussion and awareness in the community.

The body also consists of a core peer-review panel which sifts through all the numerous submissions, to select the best entries.

The Review accepts academic submissions in the form of articles, notes, case comments and book reviews; and aims to publish the very best of legal scholarship written by students of NLIU and other leading law schools.

The NLIU Law Review does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original.

Contact Details
NLIU Law Review
nliu.lawreview@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in