2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Njit

I want to take admission in Undergraduates engineering course at NJIT (New Jersey Institute of Technology) which is located in Newark, NJ, United States so please give me details about this college including Affiliations and Endowment? Also give me contact details of NJIT?
Similar Threads
Thread
NJIT university athletics staff directory
NJIT GMAT Score
NJIT Average GMAT Score
NJIT Deadlines
NJIT Computer Science Ranking
NJIT University Tuition
Njit mba
NJIT MBA Ranking
NJIT Executive MBA
Mba njit
NJIT MBA GMAT score
NJIT MBA Program
NJIT MBA Application Deadline
NJIT University Club
14th April 2018, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Re: Njit

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the B Architecture Course of the New Jersey Institute of Technology ?
14th April 2018, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Njit

New Jersey Institute of Technology. We're proud of our 130 years of history, but that's only the beginning of our story - we've doubled the size of our campus in the last decade, pouring millions into major new research facilities to give our students the edge

The Information About the B Architecture Course of the New Jersey Institute of Technology is given below

the Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) requires 163 credits1. Students are required to maintain a 2.0 cumulative studio average to advance to the next studio level each succeeding year.

Credit Details :

Required Architecture credits 99
Architecture Electives 15
Free Electives 3
General University Requirements 46
Total Credits 1163

Eligibility Criteria

Graduation is contingent upon the maintenance of a 2.0 average and the successful completion of the minimum credit requirement of prescribed courses within the select curriculum:

Students must maintain continuous registration in required Math courses until the sequence (either Math 107/Math 113/MATH120 or Math 113/Math 105 depending on placement) is successfully completed. NJIT allows no more than 4 repetitions of any course.

For more Information you may Contact to the New Jersey Institute of Technology the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Address: 323 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Newark, NJ 07102, USA
Phone: +1 973-596-3000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in