2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th December 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Niu csdc

Hi buddy will you plz tell me where is Northern Illinois University (NIU) CSDC (Counseling and Student Development Center), as I want to go there for my trouble shooting ??
16th December 2016, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Niu csdc

Northern Illinois University (NIU) is a public research university located in DeKalb, Illinois, United States,

As you asking I am telling Northern Illinois University (NIU) CSDC (Counseling and Student Development Center), located in Room 200 of the Campus Life Building at Normal Road and Lucinda Avenue.

Northern Illinois University (NIU) CSDC (Counseling and Student Development Center), services :

Individual Counseling
Group Counseling.
Referral to another professional in the DeKalb or surrounding area who has specific expertise to work with a particular student.
On-Call is the nighttime service when the CSDC is closed. Students who experience a crisis after-hours can phone the NIU Police Department at (815) 753-1212 and ask to speak with the counselor on call.
Crisis Services are available for students who need help the same day.
Consultation Services.
Northern Illinois University (NIU) CSDC (Counseling and Student Development Center), is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information, call (815) 753-1206.

University profile :

Type Public

Research

Established 1895

Academic affiliation APLU

URA

Endowment $71.2 million

President Douglas D. Baker

Provost Lisa C. Freeman

Students 20,130

Undergraduates 15,027

Postgraduates 5,103