2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

NITTE University Review

I am planning to join the NITTE University for doing MBA from here want to know how this University for doing MBA degree. Will you provide me the student review given to NITTE University? Is there any particular website available from where I can get the Review?
Similar Threads
Thread
NITTE University Pharmacy
About Nitte University
Mca In NITTE University
NITTE University UG
NITTE University Library
MBA NITTE University
NITTE University For MBA
Www NITTE University
Nitte University UG Results
NITTE University Campus
MBA in NITTE University
NITTE University Vacancies
NITTE University Placements
NITTE University Rules
NITTE University Diploma
NITTE University Holidays
NITTE University MCA
NITTE University Yelahanka
Courses In Nitte University
NITTE Mahalinga Adyantha Memorial Institute of Technology, Nitte
4th December 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: NITTE University Review

Can you tell me about the ranking of NITTE (Deemed to be University)? Also tell me in details about the Recognitions received by NITTE (Deemed to be University)?
4th December 2019, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NITTE University Review

NITTE (Deemed to be University) is an institute of higher education formed under the Trust of NIITE, a trust sponsored by Nitte Education Trust, which has established 31 institutions spread in 3 campuses at Nitte, Mangalore and Bangalore.

The Government of India conferred the status of Deemed-to-be University in June 2008. It has been accredited with 'A' grade by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council (NAAC).

Its mission is to develop NITTE as a Centre of Excellence imparting quality education, generating competent, skilled manpower to face the scientific and social challenges, with a high degree of credibility, integrity, ethical standards and social concern.

Ranking
NITTE was ranked 77 among universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018 and in the 101–150 band overall.

Other Rankings
AB Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences ranked 17th in the Dental Colleges Ranking by Outlook News magazine in 2017
KS Hegde Medical Academy (KSHEMA) ranked 21st in the Medical Colleges Ranking by Outlook News magazine in 2017
Member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi

Recognitions

Conferred status of "Deemed-to-be University"
by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956

National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF)
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) was launched in 2015 by Ministry of Human Resources and Development, Government of India, to rank higher educational institutions in the country based on objective criteria to promote competitive excellence in the higher educational institutions.

All professional and technical programs of the University are recognized by relevant Statutory Councils
MBBS, MD, MS and MCh - Medical Council of India (MCI)
BDS, MDS - Dental Council of India (DCI)
BPharm, MPharm, PharmD - Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
PB BSc (Nurs), BSc (Nurs), MSc (Nurs) - Indian Nursing Council (INC)
BArch - Council of Architecture (CoA)

MHRD
Placed in Category 'A' Deemed Universities by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in