2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2018, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Re: NITTE University PG Entrance Test

I am planning to join NITTE University for doing PG degree for this I know I have to give the NUPGET entrance exam. Will you provide me eligibility and qualification required to apply for NITTE University PG Entrance Test also provide all important dates related to this exam?
11th April 2018, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NITTE University PG Entrance Test

NITTE University Post Graduate Entrance Test acronym as NUPGET is conducted by NITTE University for admission to various Post Graduate courses in its constituent college as given here:

Course Constituent Colleges
MD/MS K.S Hegde Medical Academy
MDS A.B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences

Educational Qualification

The candidates seeking admission to these courses should have passed MBBS from the college recognized by Medical Council of India.

As specified by Medical Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate courses shall be

General category 50 percent

SC/ ST & OBC (OBC as declared by Government of Karnataka from time to time) Category 40 percent

Candidates with 40 to 70% locomotor disability of lower limbs (as certified by competent issuing authority) category 45 percent.

NUPGET Pattern

NUPGET will have the following pattern.

The NUPGET Exam will be a 3-hour exam which will have 200 multiple choice questions for each correct response the student will be awarded 1 mark.

Note: There will be no Negative Marking.

NUPGET Exam Dates
NUPGET Entrance Examination is generally held during 2rd week of Jan.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in