2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

NITTE University Library

Who is the librarian of NITTE University, and how many numbers of books are available in NITTE University Library and what is the timing of NITTE University Library so will you please give me all the information because I am going to take admission in this NITTE University ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Nitte University In Karkalla
NITTE University Ranking
Nitte University Site
About Nitte University
Mca In NITTE University
NITTE Deemed University
NITTE University UG
Registrar of NITTE University
MBA NITTE University
NITTE University For MBA
Www NITTE University
Result of NITTE University
MBA in NITTE University
NITTE University Vacancies
NITTE University Address
NITTE University Wifi
NITTE University Rules
NITTE University Holidays
NITTE University MCA
NITTE Mahalinga Adyantha Memorial Institute of Technology, Nitte
8th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: NITTE University Library

I want to get the details of Library of NMAM Institute of Technology , NITTE University so can you provide me?
8th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NITTE University Library

The NMAMIT Central Library is housed in a main wing of the college academic building and is kept open from 8.00 A.M to 11 P.M for the benefit of the students, staff and research scholars.

The library is fully automated.

The total area of the library is 31000sft and accommodates 750 students at a time.

The library has a collection of 82317 volumes of text (31 March, 2018) and reference books, 1300+ e-journals and 242 Technical Journals (in print) both national and international.

A well furnished Audio/Visual centre provides all sorts of self study digital sources.

The digital library subscribes to numerous E-resources and provides access to VTU Consortia online journals.

The e-resources can be accessed across the Wi-Fi campus.

The digital library subscribes to scholar online journals from ASME, ASCE, IEEE, Elsevier Science Direct, Springer, Taylor and Francis, Proquest, and Knimbus organizations.

There are 25 computer systems provided to the users on LAN.

The institute library is an active member of DELNET, which is the largest network library in the Asian region.

NMAMIT Library has conducted 8 national level workshop/ Seminar/conferences and one international conference.

The library has user- friendly book bank facility both for SC/ST and general category students.

Reprographic facility, Audio/Visual section, Literature books library, Video lectures of institute faculties, and Government book bank, access to National Digital Library are the special attraction of NMAMIT Central library .

Contact-

Nitte, Karkala Taluk,
Udupi - 574110
Karnataka, India
+91 8258 281263 / 281264 / 281248
+91 - 8258 - 281039
principal_nmamit@nitte.edu.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in