2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th June 2012, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

You want to get the semester result for National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli. So here I am providing you the link for the result page. Just click on the link given below.

nitt.edu/prm/ShowResult.htm

After clicking on the link the result page will be displayed this will be same as the image displayed below.

To get the result just enter your roll number and click on show button.

23rd December 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: NITT.Edu Results

hii sir, will you please provide me the procedure to get the result of the NIT trichy semester examinations ?
23rd December 2015, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NITT.Edu Results

As you asking for the NIT trichy Semester examination result here I am giving you the procedure to get the result of the NIT trichy semester examination the procedure is given below:

go to the official site of the NIT trichy

the page may look as follow:
NIT trichy

There on the quick link section you may get the link of the Semester examinations click on that link.

After clicking it may redirected you to the page from there you may get the result of the Semester examination by entering your roll no

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

NIT Trichy result

for any queries you may contact to the NIT trichy the contact details are given below:

Contact details
:
NIT Trichy
Address: Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67, Near BHEL Trichy, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015
Phone: 0431 250 0370

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in