2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd March 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Nitrutsav NIT Rourkela

Hello sir, I’m a student of NIT Rourkela. I’m attempting all events of NIT rourkela. No I want o to attempt a Nitrutsav of NIT rourkela. Can any one provide me event detail?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Rourkela
NIT Rourkela MBA Cut-off
SBI NIT Rourkela
SIP NIT Rourkela
Cut Off for NIT Rourkela
PG In NIT Rourkela
MBA NIT Rourkela
NIT Rourkela MBA
NIT Rourkela Fee Structure
NIT Rourkela EIE
NIT Rourkela syllabus
Ph D at NIT Rourkela
NIT Rourkela Phd Shortlist
NIT Rourkela ECE
JRF NIT Rourkela
NIT Rourkela CSE
NIT Rourkela for Msc
NIT Rourkela for MCA
NIT Rourkela JRF
Rourkela Engineering College, Rourkela
22nd March 2016, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Nitrutsav NIT Rourkela

Nitrutsav popularly known as NU, is the annual cultural festival of the National Institute of Technology, Rourkela.

It is a three-day-long fair held towards the beginning of March (February) every year. It is run by students and includes various cultural performances.

There are various events such as Voice of NU and War of Bands that are directed towards those supremely talented musicians.

Footloose is an attempt at trying to create a stage that is becoming of those dancers and artistes who live by the beat and rhythm.

For the trendsetters and illustrious, this institute have Fashionista, a themed fashion show.

Whether it is the soulful musical evening Maktub, or the high-energy Pronite, or the endless fun events that promise you a gimmick, these three days are going to be unforgettable.

The organizers are proud to bring to you the biggest cultural festival of Odisha, to be held on 5th-7th February, 2016.

To get more event detail visit official site of event of NIT rourkela:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in