2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th April 2013, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NITIE Online Application

NITIE (National Institute of Industrial Engineering) is a 48 year old establishment. This institute was set up with assistance UPDP. NITIE focuses on research projects and offers post graduate programs and fellowship programs

As you are looking for the NITIE (National Institute of Industrial Engineering) online application for for IE 2013-15

So you have to go to the official website of NITIE (National Institute of Industrial Engineering.

On the home page when you will click on Applyonline for IE 2013-15 in the quick link section then a new page will open which is same as given Image:

You have to Fill Your Login Id & Password & then You Will Find Application Form.

If you have already registered with an User Id and a Password, Please Logon to the portal with the User Id and the Password.

New users have to click on Register and fill up the registration details to obtain an User Id and a Password.

Address:
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
PPO Rd, Vihar Lake, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400087
022 2857 3371

Last edited by Shaleen; 6th April 2013 at 11:15 AM.
5th June 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

NITIE Online Application

What is the selection process for PGDIE Program of NITIE? Any one can provide me information about this program and also tell me where I can find online application form. I have done BBA Degree with 68% marks. You can provide me direct link to fill online application form for admission in PGDIE Program of NITIE.

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in