2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

NITIE New Hostel

I am studying in Mumbai University. I want seeking for a hostel which is near to Mumbai University. so please tell me about NITIE New Hostel like fee structure, play ground, diet, and environment of this hostel?.
Similar Threads
Thread
NITIE SC Cut Off
NITIE fire
NITIE careers
Nitie gym
How To Reach NITIE
Nitie mba
Hul nitie
NITIE NC OBC Cut Off
Cut Off For NITIE
Nitie vs mdi
NITIE Best Course
Nitie
NITIE PhD
NITIE OBC Cut Off
Nitie scm
Nitie pmi
Nitie rti
NITIE Course Fee
Nitie hostel contact
Ph. D at NITIE
27th June 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: NITIE New Hostel

Hii buddy here I am looking National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) New Hostel .so would you please provide me New Hostel Facility of National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
27th June 2018, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NITIE New Hostel

National Institute of Industrial Engineering, formerly National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering, is a post graduate education institute located in Powai near Vihar Lake in Mumbai, India.

About the Hostel Facility :

The PGDIM course has optional residential facilities. Its students amongst the best of the country's budding managers, the hostel facilities match the would-be-executive's lifestyle. With exclusive facilities like rooms with attached bathrooms NITIE boasts of some of the best facilities in the country not available elsewhere.

Other Facility Provided to the Student of the National Institute of Industrial Engineering is given below

Connectivity
24*7 Internet connection has been provided in each room through a LAN connection supported by a 2 Mbps leased line.

The Rotract Club also maintains a library within the hostels that houses informal content like novels, classics and best sellers.

The hostel TV rooms play host to all the cricket matches and other important telecasts.

With timings from 1800hrs to 0200hrs in the night, this is the place where every tea, coffee, soup and maggi lover feels at home after a full day's work.

Guest Accommodation
Outstation visitors are provided suitable accommodation (subject to availability) on payment basis within the campus. Short term stay may also be permitted by the warden in the hostel of residence of the candidate.

For more Information you may Contact to the National Institute of Industrial Engineering the contact details Are given below

Contact Details :
National Institute of Industrial Engineering
Address: Vihar Lake Marg, Near The Residence Hotel, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400087
Phone: 022 2857 3371

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in