2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

20th August 2018, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Warangal MSC Notification

Hello sir, I want admission in NIT Warangal for MSC. I looking for Notification of NIT Warangal for get MSC admission detail. Is there any one can provide me NIT Warangal MSC Notification?
20th August 2018, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Warangal MSC Notification

The National Institute of Technology, Warangal is all set to conduct National Institute of Technology Warangal Entrance Test (NITWET) for admission to the Master of Science (M.Sc) programmes.

The admission in these programmes will be based on the Rank obtained in NITWET /JAM

Of the total seats in the each PG program, 50% of the seats will be filled by CCMN (Common Counseling for MSc in NITs) based on JAM-Rank /Score and the remaining 50% will be filled by the Rank obtained in NITWET-

The department offers Two 2-year (Four Semester) PG programmes namely: M. Sc (Applied Mathematics) programme and M. Sc. (Mathematics and Scientific Computing programme.

Admission to both these programmes is through a National Level Entrance Test.
M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics) 2 year Programme
M.Sc. (Mathematics and Scientific Computing) 2 year Programme

Get download NIT Warangal MSC Notification:

Reservation Percentages:

OC - 50.5%
OBC - 27%
SC - 15%
ST - 7.5%

Eligibility Criteria:

M.Sc in Applied Mathematics
B.Sc/B.A first class with 60% aggregate marks of all years (or) CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale or equivalent.

M. Sc in Mathematics and Scientific Computing
B.Sc/B.A first class with 60% aggregate marks of all years (or) CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale or equivalent.

M. Sc (Tech) in Engineering Physics
B.Sc first class with 60% aggregate marks of all years (or) CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale or equivalent.

M. Sc in Organic Chemistry
B.Sc first class with 60% aggregate marks of all years (or) CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale or equivalent.

M. Sc in Analytical Chemistry

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in